This has never been done before. We are creating culture based on our values and we want to hire people who feel a sense of ownership and responsibility to demonstrate that cannabis can enhance the lives of Canadians and their communities. At Meta Cannabis Supply Co.:
Our philosophy is simple, Life Uplifted. Creating a customer experience that is unique and tailored to you. We offer customers a safe and responsible journey. We aim to educate and raise awareness about cannabis and the products we stock. Our stores are our homes, we take pride in our appearance and creating a welcoming space for our guests to have access to our knowledge, experience and advice.
We are currently looking for energetic, curious, charismatic and collaborative individuals to join our team. We are looking for Team Leader/Key Holders and Retail Associates for our stores.
Reporting to the Store Manager, you will support the store leadership team in all store functions to ensure operational efficiency, a superior customer experience, and create the META experience that makes us different and unique.
What we seek
- Be a team player: support our store leadership team in all things operational and help a create our community and space.
- Live the culture: be the industry leader in delivering a knowledgeable, genuine, and exceptional customer experience and expert advice.
- Details, details and details: make sure the store is inviting, spotless, warm, communal and well merchandised.
- We are learners, always seeking improvement and self-betterment. Learning never stops. We encourage you to coach and mentor your colleagues and customers. Be passionate!
- Build the brand: create a welcoming environment for customers and make a positive impact engaging in the communities we work in.
- Be responsible and safe: ensuring compliance of all store operating procedures, and store opening and closing procedures are in alignment with company and provincial regulations.
- Happiness: What we all seek! Be the change, be positive, add value, smile and be content!
- Empathy: awareness and sensitivity to our customers and community.
If you have:
- Demonstrated customer service expertise, from a retail or hospitality experience.
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust.
- Flexible working schedules.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Passion for customer service excellence.
- Proven experience working with luxury brands is an asset.
- Interest in cannabis and/or interest in learning and developing expertise in cannabis.
Representative Workforce -formerly employment equity- is a factor in the selection process. Preference will be given to Aboriginal candidates. Applicants are invited to indicate in their covering letter and/or resume if they are from any of the following groups: Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, or women and men in non-traditional roles. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
As part of the cannabis industry regulations, all offers will be made contingent upon completion of an employee background screening, including criminal check.
All employees will be required to successfully complete the appropriate provincial cannabis server/selling training & certification.
Meta Cannabis Supply Co. are committed to providing reasonable accommodations throughout the recruitment process to applicants upon their request. Please contact email@example.com if you require any accommodation.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please complete our online assessment at:
A Cover Letter, Resume and Criminal Records Check should also be provided to:
Denise Harder – Human Resources
Arrowhead Development Corp/Long Plain First Nation
Main Office T: 204.252.273
Application Deadline: October 19, 2018
Only those selected for the interview will be contacted.