The Keeshkeemaquah Gaming Centre is seeking a Full Time Maintenance Person for evening shifts, 2 pm to 10 pm.
Abilities and/or Experience Requirements:
• Must have experience in the area of maintenance duties.
• Ability to perform manual tasks.
• Ability to lift and move heavy objects.
• Ability to take direction
• Ability to work independently as well as a team member
• Must complete a Criminal Record Check
• Physical and mental ability to perform a full range of cleaning and janitorial duties
• Must have WHIMS training and certification.
The successful candidate will possess a minimum of six months of related custodial experience. Knowledge of proper cleaning procedures, use of cleaning agents and materials. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have the ability to work independently and in a team environment as well as possess a current criminal record check.
Closing Date: November 13, 2018 @ 4:30pm
Interview Date: TBD
Start Date: TBD
Applicants must demonstrate on their Cover Letter/Resume how they meet the qualifications.
Individuals must submit a cover letter and a current resume along with two references to:
Long Plain First Nation Human Resource Office
Telephone: 204-252-2731 Fax: 204-252-2012
Attention: Rita Jo Roulette
LATE OR INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.